Wednesday 11 April 2007

In the process of rediness...


I am pleased to see that my fellow Inca Trail walkers are in the same state of readiness as I am . I think it has got to do with the fact that we are all busy people so our trip, although close in many ways, is still quite far away and much has to be done before we get there.


I was out walking again this morning which made me feel great and then spent the afternoon planning the East End girls Isle of Wight Walk - yes, life continues after the Inca Trail and just think how well prepared some of us will be.


I have just spoken to Sandy who with her partner runs Wight-Walks and they sound great. Just a few forms to fill in now and that too is in the bag.


Time to get back to the book and find out more about the best places in Cusco for real hot chocolate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment