Friday 27 April 2007

Catch up time.

Oh dear, 10 days since I have blogged and the biggest lapse since I started back into this in January. It’s not that I haven't thought about it, it's just been so difficult to find the time.

So what I have I been up to?

Well last week I was training in the depths of the Essex countryside. The venue was superb and the drive up there so stunning that I wanted to stop the car, pull on my walking boots and set off along the numerous footpaths. My fellow trainer may not have been too happy should I have chosen that path so I stuck to the original plan instead and looked at the countryside from the training room and my bedroom too, although I didn't spend much time there.

Last Saturday, I walked with the East End girls on the 5th section of the Capital Ring Walk and again it was really interesting. This is a walk that will definitely be walked again.

I was full of excitement when I met up wit the girls as my kitbag for Peru had arrived that morning and suddenly it all seemed even closer. That feeling has stayed with me all week and today I took a conscious break to write lists of all I still need to do. I am going to have a trial run on packing the kitbag this weekend and see how I get on. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment