Thursday 17 February 2011

Where shall we walk?

Thursday, 2 days before the February walk and at least I've had the travel alerts from London Transport. With so many engineering works every weekend it's a really important piece of information to have as it really dictates where we can walk. If I'm not careful I can get us to the start of a walk but not always back!! And when you've done 10 miles you really don't want told that you have another 5 to the nearest open tube line.

Not having the info until a few days before does leave planning a little to the last minute but as I tell the wonderful East End Girls, "if you have the date and haven't heard anything to the contrary we're walking"

So today I'm tossing up between a section of the Thames Path, probably from Putney Bridge or another section of the Loop - which will it be?

Well, here are the EEg's on the Thames and also on the Loop!!






Happy days .....and I don't think they'll mind where we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment