Tuesday 22 February 2011

The walk that didn't happen ......

Instead of photos and a write up of a fantastic walk, it didn't happen. Between the losing of a filling and horrible weather, I made a decision about 8.30 a.m to cancel the walk.

Christine was the person I was most concerned about as she had to travel from Watford and of course she was the one whose phone was playing up so no message was received till she got over here, sorry Chris. She tells me she enjoyed the trip anyhow.

So what did we do instead - Teresa went shopping for a kitchen and ordered one, go girl! Cajsa went to Waitrose and got soaked, Lindsey who couldn't make the walk anyhow due to the tube lines closed went into Reading and browsed the guitar shop ...but didn't buy. Well done for your restraint Linds.

I worked. The moving of files was still ongoing and I was dying to get it completed so I settled myself in my cosy office, congratulated myself on a good decision and watched the rain continue to fall.

So, we're nothing if not resourceful.

Until the next walk.......

No comments:

Post a Comment