Tuesday 27 December 2011

Walking in 2012

Getting organised and sending all the walk details for 2012 out to the East End Girls. I sorted the walks about a month ago but then wanted to let them lie so that other plans could be put in place and I could check whether any of the EEG walks needed changed. So far so good even though I've mucked up a long standing coffee with the first one. Will you forgive me Jo?

So the walks are:

Sun, Feb 12th
Sat, March 10th
Sun, April14th
Sat, May 12th
Sun, June 10th
Sat, July 14th
Sun, Sept 9th
Sat, Oct 13th
Sun, Nov 11th
Sat, Dec 8th

and we start with Sat 7th Jan although the destination has yet to be planned.

One task before we get to the end of 2011 though is to include that last walk of the year, do you know I thought I'd blogged on that already - Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment