Saturday 7 February 2009

The fun of snow.

Snow virtually gone from my home area in East London/Essex border but not sure about the rest of the city. It's quite nice to see the green again after a couple of days slidey, slippery slush - my least favourite part of snow. The only bit surviving is Ellie's snow man.


It was beautiful though when the whole area was covered in that mantle of white, just made me want to play and it was so good to see so many people out enjoying it.

n my way to a few meetings on Wednesday I took the route through the forest. Perhaps not the wisest move but I had time and the road looked clear.


The following photos are all taken at High Beach where I often walk myself and use as a training ground for my Charity trek walking groups. Isn't it beautiful?



Wonder what the weather will bring tomorrow, out walking with my Moonwalk ladies and those training for the Pink Ribbon walk too. There's no get out as their events will run whatever the weather and they need to be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment