Thursday 3 July 2008

The Inca Trail, relived....

It took me about a year to find the time to do it but finally , starting on the anniversary of the day we returned from this amazing trip I did. You can read it in it's entirety at http://www.walkerscoach.com/inca_trail__the_dream_comes.htm

I really did relive it all again and it was fantastic and of course also fuelled the wish to do something else. A few of us are off to France in October to walk the beginning part of the Camino de Santiago, that will be another tale to tell.

In the meantime, I had this lovely feedback from Gemma, one of my fellow travellers and an East End Girl who said - 'Just read your write-up of the Inca Trail. It brought back so many memories, I even had a tear in my eye!!'

Read it for yourself and be inspired and if you need some help on how to train, Walkers' Coach is there to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment