Saturday 5 May 2007

Roll on the flight!



I look forward to this stage when I am out there and only have to think of myself and the task in hand. Doesn't it look peaceful?

My mind is anything but peaceful as I write. As fast as I complete one list, there is another to be written of the tasks that still need completed and the things that need bought.

I hate shopping on a Saturday, yet there I was this morning trying to find a parking place so I could buy the last few things for the trip. I more or less succeeded, just a few packs of nuts and seeds now and that's that.

It's the financial side of things that is causing me the worst trauma as my new debit/check card has got lost in the post so no access to my back account. What a time for this to happen. Inventiveness is being called into play and it will all be fine but I could do without the hassle. I am sure there is a lesson there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment